Icc Line - ICCline Inmate Communication Centre team is FRAUD! Dont trust them!
ICCLine and their team is fraud!!!!
So I designed the website for ICCLine and was part of their project on zoho projects where the company is registered under username as infiniumlink (id - hrod, sbuda etc.).I had earlier worked for them and had received timely payment without hassle.
This time too even after faltering at first round of website design, I obliged to give another shot for new design as I was not happy at my own design. They agreed and second revision came out to be as they expected. I designed many pages for them and sent PSD (photoshop) trusting them on their past work relationship. When I raised the bill, they threw me out of the project without letting me know and when I asked them, they promised me that I will be taken back into project and will be also paid of $340.
I have been sending them emails to Hector Rodrugues, Gabriel Mata and their support team since June for my payment but they dont even bother to respond. I need my payment of $340. I have been asking them if they dont want to pay me, it will be okay but will better if they themself tell me that they dont want to pay me. But as usual I never got any response despite sending several emails.
Their website support number is 866-712-9744 and direct inmate number is 315-215-1750.Other than this and email id I dont have any other numbers to get in touch with them as we worked on trust base which has now been breached.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Unprofessional behaviour
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- full payment
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "You *** ***. I am paying for a 60$ plan, and my bill this month was 200$ I AM NOT ASKING FOR ADDITIONAL DATA THATS YOUR FAULT THAT YOU DON"T..."
- "I bought a new Nokia C3 and a month later wanted to switch to a different cell phone service provider. Consumer Cellular would not unlock my phone! They said it..."
- "The worst brand I have come cross The mumbai palladium store ain't able to return back a customer money for a month now. Have been going chasing them since 1st week of..."
- "Around a month back I heard about Pepperfry.com, but then, went through the reviews, people complaining a lot about them. I decided not to buy from them, but I was..."
- "The Vatva Industrial Estate was established by Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation in the year 1960 in the south east direction of Ahmedabad City on Ahmedabad â€“ Mehmadabad state highway to..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."