Icc Line - ICCline Inmate Communication Centre team is FRAUD! Dont trust them!

ICCLine and their team is fraud!!!!

So I designed the website for ICCLine and was part of their project on zoho projects where the company is registered under username as infiniumlink (id - hrod, sbuda etc.).I had earlier worked for them and had received timely payment without hassle.

This time too even after faltering at first round of website design, I obliged to give another shot for new design as I was not happy at my own design. They agreed and second revision came out to be as they expected. I designed many pages for them and sent PSD (photoshop) trusting them on their past work relationship. When I raised the bill, they threw me out of the project without letting me know and when I asked them, they promised me that I will be taken back into project and will be also paid of $340.

I have been sending them emails to Hector Rodrugues, Gabriel Mata and their support team since June for my payment but they dont even bother to respond. I need my payment of $340. I have been asking them if they dont want to pay me, it will be okay but will better if they themself tell me that they dont want to pay me. But as usual I never got any response despite sending several emails.

Their website support number is 866-712-9744 and direct inmate number is 315-215-1750.Other than this and email id I dont have any other numbers to get in touch with them as we worked on trust base which has now been breached.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

full payment
Monetary loss:
Review category
review #896095 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Icc Line? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 09 #1196573 Mumbai, Maharashtra

www.stayconnectel.com/ is also another website run by this frauds! beware!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.