Borivali, Maharashtra

ICCLine and their team is fraud!!!!

So I designed the website for ICCLine and was part of their project on zoho projects where the company is registered under username as infiniumlink (id - hrod, sbuda etc.).I had earlier worked for them and had received timely payment without hassle.

This time too even after faltering at first round of website design, I obliged to give another shot for new design as I was not happy at my own design. They agreed and second revision came out to be as they expected. I designed many pages for them and sent PSD (photoshop) trusting them on their past work relationship. When I raised the bill, they threw me out of the project without letting me know and when I asked them, they promised me that I will be taken back into project and will be also paid of $340.

I have been sending them emails to Hector Rodrugues, Gabriel Mata and their support team since June for my payment but they dont even bother to respond. I need my payment of $340. I have been asking them if they dont want to pay me, it will be okay but will better if they themself tell me that they dont want to pay me. But as usual I never got any response despite sending several emails.

Their website support number is 866-712-9744 and direct inmate number is 315-215-1750.Other than this and email id I dont have any other numbers to get in touch with them as we worked on trust base which has now been breached.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to "full payment" as the author lost $340. carvingdezine is overall dissatisfied with Icc Line and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about a product or service at Icc Line was unprofessional behaviour Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Icc Line.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Icc Line to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Icc Line?

Comments

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India #1196573

www.stayconnectel.com/ is also another website run by this frauds! beware!